Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Great France Quotes

Now that Bush has completed his successful European trip, we have a little more time to reflect on our allies and what they mean to us. Specifically, I found some great quotes regarding the French. A couple of my favorites:

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." --- General George S. Patton

"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it." ----Marge Simpson

"As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure" ---Jacques Chirac, President of France; and...

"As far as France is concerned, you're right." ---Rush Limbaugh

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into Paris under a German flag." ---David Letterman

If anyone has any others they would like to share, I’d love to hear them.