Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Monday, October 31, 2005

What's Prince Charles Thinking?

I used to think Prince Charles wasn't such a bad guy. I don't know - I'm not British so my opinion might be a bit limited, but he always seemed to be a pretty quiet man who kept to himself. Of course he never had the charm of Lady Diana and so next to her he always seemed boring and dull. But hey - that's not his fault. In addition, the fact that the mainstream media absolutely hated the guy with a passion meant to me that maybe he wasn't so bad.

Now I'm beginning to wonder. Prince Charles lecturing Bush about the merits of islam? Ok. Perry over at Samizdata has an interesting take on why this is a bad idea in: How Not to Win Friends and Influence People in the USA. I think this might go over about as well as the Guardian's effort to influence Ohio voters to vote for John Kerry. Good luck Charlie.