Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Margaret Thatcher Admitted to Hospital - Reaction from Liberals

Reportedly, Margaret Thatcher was taken to the hospital after feeling faint. Michelle Malkin shows the reaction of those lovely compassionate liberals who are oh-so-nice. I've gotta say - this reaction from liberals does not surprise me and is unfortunately pretty typical of many people of liberal ideology today.

In all fairness (and this does not excuse the hate) I might be equally miserable if everything I stood for 25 years ago has been proven completely wrong and outdated - politically, economically, and militarily by almost every country in the world. Talk about losers of the century! In addition, if my party couldn't win a majority vote in 25 years, again - this causes misery and hateful emotions. I'm not saying I excuse it, but maybe I understand it.