Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Arrogance of Obama

For any of us who have worked in a real job and interviewed real people, there's one thing that really turns us off: candidates who are sooooo into themselves that they never ever did anything wrong. These candidates are the ones who when asked: "What's your greatest weakness?" respond by saying, "I just work too damn hard." Or sometimes they may respond, "My greatest weakness is that my ideas are sooooo above everyone else that no one can understand me."

Welcome to the world of Obama.

In the aftermath of Scott Brown, Obama said that:

If there's one thing that I regret this year is that we were so busy just getting stuff done...


Also, according to ABC News,

The president said he made a mistake in assuming that if he focused on policy decisions, the American people would understand the reasoning behind them.


Riiiight. People just couldn't understand his big ideas. Well I'm with him on that one.