Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Obama Can't Stop the Bleeding

No I'm not talking about the oil leak, I'm talking about his job approval ratings, which yesterday hit an all time low of -22 according to Rasmussen. Easy to see why:

It's all about his spending. The US budget deficit is at 13% of GDP and with more stimulus and healthcare rubbish it's going to 20% - which will be 50% worse than Greece. If people didn't believe it before, they'd better believe it now: tax increases - they are a comin'. I'm sure Obama will try to hide them before November, but they're comin.

I'm going to make a prediction that his Rasmussen ratings are at -30% in a year's time and -40% in 2 years. I don't think any President has fallen anywhere near that level before and even though there is a liberal base that will support whatever action he does, like lemmings over a cliff, I think his ratings will get much much worse.