Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Friday, July 15, 2005

Simpsons Friday

Looks like the media is continuing with its Blame Bush/Rove hysteria. No better time for a few Simpsons quotes.

Bart (to Milhouse): How can someone with glasses so thick be so stupid?

Homer: Look everyone! Now that I'm a teacher I've sewn patches on my elbows.
Marge: Homer that's supposed to be leather patches on a tweed jacket, not the other way around. You've ruined a perfectly good jacket.
Homer: Incorrect, Marge. Two perfectly good jackets!

Homer: Homer Si ... uh, Max Power.
Trent: Oh, hey! Great name!
Homer: Yeah, isn't it? I got it off a hair dryer.
Trent: [laughs] I like a man who can poke fun at himself. [looks at his watch] Ooh, hey, my one o'clock cancelled. Eh, you had any lunch?
Homer: Yeah, but I usually have three or four.
Trent: So where to eat? You like Thai?
Homer: Tie good. You like shirt?

Mr. Burns: I'm looking for something in an attack dog. One who likes the sweet gamey tang of human flesh. Hmmm, why here's the fellow ... Wiry, fast, firm, proud buttocks. Reminds me of me.

Bodyguard coach: As a personal bodyguard, your only loyalty is to your protectee, not anything else, not even Muhammed.
Homer: Not even during Ramadan?

Grandpa: I'm an old man, no one listens to me.
Lisa: I'm a young girl, no one listens to me.
Homer: I'm a white male aged 18 to 49, everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
[He then goes to the cabinet and takes out a can of food titled, "Nuts and Gum: Together At Last"]

Bart: There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson.

Grandpa Simpson: [Marge inquires about his money.] The government. I didn't earn it, I don't need it, but if they miss one payment, I'll raise hell!

Marge: Whats wrong Lisa? didnt you get enough lamb-chops?
Lisa: I CANT EAT THIS! I CANT EAT A POOR LITTLE LAMB.
Homer: Lisa get a hold of yourself. This is lamb not "a" lamb.

Ralph: Miss Hoover, i ate my worm, can i have another one?
Miss Hoover: NO RALPH...just sit there and go to sleep!
Ralph: ALLRIGHT...thats where I'm a viking!