State of the Union Wishes
- The economy is strong because of his income tax cuts. They must be renewed.
- The stock market is strong because of his capital gains tax cuts. They must be renewed.
- Government revenue was up 14% last year because of tax cuts; if it weren't for increased Congressional spending or my lack of the veto use, our budget deficit would have plummeted. I will use the veto this year.
- We will continue to kill terrorists and those regimes that harbor and support them, despite what the UN thinks of us.
- We will continue to tap Al Qaeda phone conversations into the U.S.
- We will use national guardsmen to guard our borders, but will increase visas to legal immigrants by ___(1 million, 2 million,...) per year.
- I will continue to promote free trade by removing protective tarriffs here in the U.S. in exchange for foreign markets doing the same.
Lori Byrd at Polipundit lists some of her ideas.