Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Sad President

Why is Obama always so sad? When Blagojevich was indicted for trying to bribe his senate seat, Obama said he was saddened by this. When Daschle resigned as cabinet member because he did not pay his taxes, Obama was sad about this. When A-Rod admitted to using steroids, he said he found this to be depressing.

I guess I can understand that when people break the law, this can be sad, especially when people, like Blagojevich and Daschle are very close to him. But in a couple of these examples, I think more people would be outraged, rather than depressed.

I don't know about others, but I'd rather have a strong, optimistic President, rather than a sad one. Anyone see Obama's first press conference? Optimistic is not a word that describes the man.