Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

How Indiana Dem. Rep Baron Hill Will Lose His Job

It's exactly Democrat Rep. Baron Hill's attitude why Congress has the lowest approval ratings in history. And why he will likely lose his job next year at the polls. A high school student asked Hill why he would not allow cameras into a townhall meeting.

"This is my town hall meeting -- and I set the rules."

"Let me repeat that one more time -- this is MY town hall meeting (snip) and you're not gonna tell me how to run my congressional office..."

I think Mr. Hill forgot who he works for and what representative government was intended to be. Ironically, his follow up answer was that such cameras often "end up on Youtube" and might put him in a "compromising position."