Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Monday, January 10, 2011

Paul Krugman Shows True Colors

I don't even like to repeat this garbage when I hear it, but Paul Krugman of the New York Times has just lost it. Yes, the guy has a Nobel Prize in Economics, but does anyone doubt that this guy is a 100% political hack after his January 9 article about the Arizona shooting? If you read his article you can feel him steaming up, you can feel his rage, and it's ironic because he's writing that those that disagree with him are filled with hate. In his article he blames conservatives, or as he sees it, people who voted against Obama. He puts blame on Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly. I don't even want to address the argument, but for argument sake, I will:

When was the last time you heard a conservative praise The Communist Manifesto, or Mein Kampf? When was the last time you heard a conservative take the view that government was behind the 911 attack? When was the last time you heard a rightwing guy referred to, by his friends as a lefty pothead? I'm not saying this guy was a lefty (although his friend did), but I'm just saying - I don't think he's conservative. And even if he were, to blame other's rhetoric for someone's action is wrong. If that were the case, wouldn't Hollywood (98% lefty) be blamed for every act of violence?

Please. After reading this article, my conclusion is that Krugman is insecure, childish, irresponsible, and just a plain liar, and will smear anyone to make his view heard.

Love to hear what you think. Krugman... unhinged?