Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Friday, April 15, 2005

Simpsons Friday

Tax Day today - that's a good excuse for some Simpsons quotes:

Ned Flanders: Oh, golly, if that doesn't put the shaz in shazam. Oh listen, what's the cash value of those tickets so I can report it on my income taxes?

Homer: Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation.

Lisa: Dad, don't you think you're overreacting?
Homer: Don't you think you're "under"reacting?
Lisa: This conversation is over.
Homer: This conversation is "under".
Lisa: Goodbye.
Homer: "bad"bye.

Homer: All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.

Mcbain: That outfit makes you look like a homosexual.
Audience: Booooo!!!
Mcbain: Maybe you all are homosexuals, too.

Carl: Lenny - sending some outgoing mail?
Lenny: You know it!
Carl: Yeah, I think I'll send some tomorrow.
Lenny: I hear that!

Homer: I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

Homer: Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time. Just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow. Well, good night.

Marge: I'm tired of being cooped up in this house all day.
Homer: Open a window.

Burns: Look at that pig. Stuffing his face with donuts on my time! That's right, keep eating...Little do you know you're drawing ever closer to the poison donut! [cackles evilly, then stops abruptly] There is a poison one, isn't there Smithers?
Smithers: Err...no, sir. I discussed this with our lawyers and they consider it murder.