Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Friday, August 08, 2008

Pelosi's Bomb - Blowing Up!

Nancy Pelosi's book, Know Your Power must be pretty bad. Just check out some of the different reviews on Amazon.com:

It just rang hollow to me. I was really hoping for a more compelling read from someone who holds such an important position in our government.

If you are thinking about buying this book, you'd get more enjoyment in tossing the money out the window of a car at 60 mph and watching it flutter in the wind rather than be tortured by the vacuous content of this work. Worst of the worst books I have ever read.

This book was extremely helpful. I am serious it makes a good door stop.

She looks pretty convincing in the photo.. Then I read it and decided it was how I wish my daughter NOT behave.. I hid it so she cant read it.

I just finished reading this book. It was very hard to get through. I found it poorly written as well. With respect to what she wrote, I find none of it believable.

This is painful to read and belongs in a campfire near you.


This book sounds pretty bad and is given only 1.5 stars from amazon.com reviewers. Just to compare, both of Obama's books got 4.5 stars. Sounds like Pelosi's power may have gone to her head (btw, not saying that Obama's hasn't). Advice to all people in office including both of these authors who seem not to get it: it's not about you! At least it shouldn't be.

Also, advice to democrats: people aren't only disenchanted with Bush. Maybe this is saying congress is also in trouble.