Bizblogger

Site for Free Markets and Free People

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kathy Ireland Slams "Pro-Choice" Idea

Supermodel Kathy Ireland lashes out against the idea of "pro-choice." Ireland, who used to be pro-choice, admitted that she wanted to avoid becoming a believer in pro-life.

"I called Planned Parenthood and begged them to give me their best argument and all they could come up with that it is really just a clump of cells and if you get it early enough it doesn’t even look like a baby. Well, we’re all clumps of cells and the unborn does not look like a baby the same way the baby does not look like a teenager, a teenager does not look like a senior citizen. That unborn baby looks exactly the way human beings are supposed to look at that stage of development. It doesn’t suddenly become a human being at a certain point in time," Ireland argued. "I’ve also asked leading scientists across our country to please show me some shred of evidence that the unborn is not a human being. I didn’t want to be pro-life, but this is not a woman’s rights issue but a human rights issue."

"If I see someone abusing a child I am going to stand up against that, and that’s how I feel about abortion. Women are not given all the facts, they’re told it is a harmless procedure and now it has turned into such a political football."

Watch out - the liberal activists are now going to have to destroy Kathy Ireland - she must have joined a cult or something...